Did you just get a Cricut and have no idea how to use it? Or maybe you've had it for a while and been a little afraid to break it open? Would you like to see how they work before purchasing one? In this Cricut Introduction class you will learn how to use Design Space, select different fonts, weld, attach, group.... You will learn how to cut: vinyl for stencils, iron-on vinyl and card stock (also for stencils or scrap booking). You will be taught how to import and use pictures from your own library or the internet. You will be guided through a short project using your own machine.
- Your Cricut AND Power cords.
- A cutting mat, any size and strength is fine.
- A Weeding tool and flattening tool from Cricut..
- Your laptop, ipad or another device which you can carry with you.
- If you have never signed in or created a log-in, please email me and we will do that before class.
- Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org Email me and let me know which Cricut you have.
YOU MUST WEAR A FACE MASK TO ATTEND ANY IN-PERSON CLASSES. I WILL HAVE A LIMITED AMOUNT OF FACE MASKS IF YOU FORGET YOURS. YOU WILL ALSO BE REQUIRED TO USE HAND SANITIZER, THAT I WILL PROVIDE, WHEN ENTERING THE STUDIO.